Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Meet the Teacher

Dear Families,     
     I am so excited to be your child’s fourth grade teacher! I have many years of experience teaching fourth grade but this is my first year in Douglas County. Working at Gold Rush Elementary is a dream come true! I have been welcomed with open arms and I know it is a perfect fit for me. 
     I am married to a wonderful man who happens to be a social studies teacher and tennis coach at Chaparral High School. We have four children. Alyson is a high school English teacher in Longmont and is getting married in March to her best friend who is also a high school English teacher. Hannah is a banker in Highlands Ranch. Zach is a senior at Mesa University and will be a science teacher and Elizabeth is a junior at CSU studying computer information systems and environmental sustainability.      I am very excited to meet you and your child. I would love for your child to write me a letter introducing themselves and their family. Write down some questions that you want to know about me. You can bring it on August 5 for the Meet Your Teacher or the first day of school.